3 medium red potatoes, washed and sliced
2 tbs EVOO
1/2 tsp rosemary
1/2 tsp onion & herb (salt-free) Mrs. Dash seasoning
1 tsp parmesan cheese
1. Coat sliced potatoes in EVOO. Sprinkle herbs of choice and bake in a lined pan (can use parchment paper) for 40 minutes in a 425* oven.
2. While fries are baking, heat the Cuisinart grill (that's what I use) to medium-high heat.
Panini - Ingredients:
4-6 slices of sourdough bread
1+ tbs butter, divided
3+ tbs pesto, divided (see recipe here)
1/2 cup fresh spinach, washed and dried
1 avocado thinly sliced
1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella, divided
S&P to taste
1 - Cuisinart grill (like this)
1. Add pesto to inside slices of bread. Top with sliced avocado (seasoned with S&P if you like), fresh spinach, and shredded mozzarella. Place the slices together and spread butter on outside of bread. Place in Cuisinart grill until the outside of the bread is golden brown and the cheese has melted in the middle - about 4 minutes.
2. Repeat steps until you've made all of the sandwiches (panini) you'd like.
3. Serve the panini with fries (herb & cheese encrusted potatoes).
I do receive a small commission from Amazon.com if you purchase anything through their site using one of the links above (read my full advertising disclosure here).
Thank you very much for your generosity in helping to offset the costs of website upkeep, so that I can keep sharing wellness resources with my community and beyond.
Subscribe to my blog here to never miss a post.
Choose, eat, and live well! =)